|Product||Length in.||Width in.||Height in.||Weight lbs|
|6.5′ Backhoe 12″ Bucket||77||46||28||540|
|6.5′ Backhoe 18″ Bucket||77||18||17||560|
|8.5′ Backhoe 18″ Bucket||10||18||17||750|
$350.00 – $3,575.00
This backhoe is the most durable and convenient non-swinging backhoe on the market. It is commercial grade and incredibly tough! Constructed of a heavy-duty full box frame this backhoe will dig to 6 ½ and 8 ½ feet like a breeze. With a fully gusseted 5/16″ box frame design. With available 12” and 18” buckets we have the size you need to get all of your digging needs done! This backhoe also features replaceable digging teeth and an optional adjustable mechanical thumb for biting logs, rocks or whatever you need to move in a hurry! Comes with hoses, cylinders and flat face couplers.
Metz Pro Series offers FIVE Backhoe configurations to choose from:
- 12″ Bucket Only
- 18″ Bucket Only
- 6.5′ Backhoe, 12″ Bucket with Thumb
- 6.5′ Backhoe, 18″ Bucket with Thumb
- 8.5′ Backhoe, 18″ Bucket With Thumb
Backhoe Construction and Features:
- Commercial Grade Incredibly Tough!!
- 6-1/2′ or 8-1/2′ Digging Depth
- 12″ or 18″ Wide Heavy Duty Bucket
- 17″ Bucket Depth
- (3) Heavy Duty Replaceable Digger Teeth Made With 3/8″ Thick Steel
- Fully gusseted 5/16″ box frame for commercial application
- Cylinder: 3000 lbs
- Cutting Edge: 3/4″
Choose an option:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.